We have an immediate requirement for a Brand Executive Niugini Ice based in Port Moresby, reporting to the Brand Manager Niugini Ice.
Brand Executive Niugini Ice actively support the brand manager in the effective management of the company’s brand(s) ensuring they achieve their pre-determined profit, volume, innovation, and equity objectives. Implement promotional calendar, control specific projects, assist with activation briefs and liaise with internal customers.
Main duties include:
- Assist the Brand Manager in the development of on and off-premises promotional programs, ensuring they are delivered on time and in full (OTIF), with maximum impact, and within the agreed budget.
- Maintain the brand activity calendar and update the project planner on a weekly basis to keep all brand programs on track.
- Assist the Brand Manager in planning and co-coordinating all activities related to the brand’s sponsorship properties to ensure maximum leverage of the sponsorship investment.
- Actively participate in PR management for the brand, including the development of consumer and trade events, and positive press mentions and reviews in order to maximize brand exposure.
- Effectively project manage all assigned programs ensuring projects are delivered on time and in full (OTIF), with maximum impact, and within an agreed budget.
- Manage the ongoing development and stock control of the brand’s consumable and premium items to ensure a contemporary collection is maintained without running out of stocks.
- Assist in the timely delivery of new products or packaging.
- Actively collaborate with third-party agencies to deliver superior results, on time and within budget.
- Demonstrate behaviors that are consistent with the company vision, purpose, value, and culture.
Qualification and Experience:
- University degree in Marketing, Business Management, or a related field is considered essential. Diploma Qualification with some years of experience.
- Ideally 1 – 2 years of marketing/sales experience with an FMCG company. A fresh graduate or candidate with relevant sales experience could also be considered.
Apply online via South Pacific Brewery (theheinekencompany.com) or email your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for applying only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. If you do not hear from us after 14 days, consider your application unsuccessful.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday 19th August 2022