We have an immediate requirement for a Brewery Trainer based in Port Moresby, reporting to the Supply Chain Support Manager.
The Brewery Trainer will coordinate, monitor, and administer all Supply Chain training programs for trainees at defined departmental levels to ensure efficient delivery of training and good professional development.
Main duties include:
- Assist line managers to translate departmental KPIs into trainable Knowledge, Skills, and Ability.
- Conduct Training Needs analyses for individual employees in the Supply Chain departments.
- Maintain and update the training matrices for all staff of the Supply Chain departments.
- Source, coordinate and administer training programs with Subject Matter Experts to meet the training needs identified.
- Create training materials like SOPs and OPLs.
- Provide monthly reports and feedback on executed training to managers.
- Co-ordinate Industrial Training for Universities and Technical Colleges.
- Assist department managers to prepare and implement training programs for high-potential staff and graduate trainees.
- Give input to the POD Manager and Supply Chain Support Manager for the annual budget
- Achieve the Company’s training plans within the limits of the approved Technical Training Budget for the year.
- Manage the Brewery Training Centre Room and the Training Library, ensuring adequate resources for training sessions to be conducted effectively. Regular audits must be carried out to ensure training equipment is in good working condition and always accounted for.
Qualification and Experience:
- Higher Technical Trade certificate or University degree in Engineering.
- Effective Presentation Techniques Course.
- 3-5 years of experience in Training planning and Coordination.
- Computer literate with MS Word, MS Excel MS PowerPoint, and Windows Moviemaker or similar program.
- Train the Trainer.
- Able to maintain accurate records.
To apply, please email your application with the subject titled “Brewery Trainer – POM” to email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Screening applies to all applications received.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday 1st July 2022.