We have an immediate requirement for a Brewing Technician, to join our Brewing Team in Lae, reporting to the Brewing Manager.
Main duties include:
- Working in line with the defined and implemented HEINEKEN Safety, Food Safety, and Sustainability standards, in the Brewing department and local regulations.
- Contribute, apply, and follow the Safety agenda in the Brewing department.
- Ensures removal of all the waste from the department premises.
- Safety tasks are executed and sustained at the required level.
- Make a timely supply of all raw, auxiliary, and cleaning & disinfection material at the place of use.
- Conduct a basic inspection of the materials to be sure that quality is not compromised.
- Monitor quality of the product & process.
- Recognize the tags and some of the improvement opportunities and executes the tasks accordingly.
- Execute the 5S, tagging process, and CILT and applies problem-solving tools.
- Participate/lead in the improvement teams.
- Operate and execute all brewing operational processes on a machine in line with the valid standards and procedures.
- Manage documentation and reporting of the area of working till his/her level of authority.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement activities and in case of deviations report it to the Brewing Shift Supervisor.
- Operate with all machines/processes.
Qualification and Experience:
- Preferably a bachelor’s education level.
- Preferably in a beverage with operation shop floor experience.
- Preference for experience in Brewing/Biotechnology, etc.
- Total Production Management etc.
To apply, please email your application with the subject title “Brewing Technician – LAE” to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Screening applies to all applications received. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday 1st July 2022.