We have an immediate requirement for an Electrical Automation Engineer based in Lae, reporting to the Engineering Manager.
Main duties include:
- Assess automation specialists, other technicians, and operators on knowledge and skill, and define a long-term training plan.
- Define work procedures, maintenance standards, and troubleshooting guides.
- In consultation with OpCo management, define brewery Process Automation strategy in the form of a master plan and drive implementation on site.
- Define and review the maintenance standards for electrical and automation equipment.
- Responsible for calibration and instrumentation processes on site.
- Responsible for backup and installation of operational software on-site.
- Define critical items to keep in stock, including re-ordering strategy.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Process Control/Electronics/Automation Engineering.
- 3-5 years of experience with process control and automation in FMCG and large-scale industrial processes.
- Able to support maintenance teams and up to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Specialist knowledge and skill in the following areas:
- Electrical safety for low voltage (<1000 Volts).
- Power distribution systems.
- Coding equipment (laser, ink).
- In-line inspection equipment.
- Siemens S7.
- Instruments and sensors.
- Australian and New Zealand Electrical Standards.
- Fiber and Copper network installation and Administration.
- Network Security.
To apply, please email your application with the subject title “Electrical & Automation Engineer – LAE” to email: email@example.com.
Screening applies to all applications received. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday 1st July 2022.