• Improve process control to increase product quality and production output.
• Define work standards and procedures for all maintenance staff in the field of electrical and automation engineering.
• Assesses engineering staff on their knowledge and skill level and roll out training program.
Main Duties will include:
• Assess automation specialists, other technicians and operators on knowledge and skill, define training long term training plan.
• Define work procedures, maintenance standards and troubleshooting guides.
• In consultation with OpCo management, define brewery Process Automation strategy in the form of a masterplan and drive implementation on site.
• Define and review the maintenance standards for electrical and automation equipment.
• Responsible for calibration and instrumentation processes on site.
• Responsible for backup and installation of operational software on site.
• Define critical items to keep in stock, including re-ordering strategy.
Qualification & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Process Control/Electronics/Automation Engineering
• 3-5 years experience with process control and automation
• Specialistic knowledge and skill in the following areas:
• Electrical safety for low voltage (<1000 Volts)
• Power distribution systems
• Coding equipment (laser, ink)
• In line inspection equipment
• Siemens S7
• Instruments and sensors
Please forward your CV’s and Letter of Application to the address below:
Screening applies to all received CVs. ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 6th August 2021