We have an immediate requirement for a Refrigeration Mechanic based in Lae, reporting to the Trade Services Supervisor – Region Two.
The Refrigeration Mechanic’s role is to ensure all SPB Cold Beer Equipment (CBE) are operational in the region and that the backup service is provided by the Trade Services team allowing sales of cold products to customers and consumers alike. This includes the overall administrative management of all SPB CBE within the region.
Main duties include:
- Responsible for managing cold drink equipment repair and preventative maintenance programs within required time parameters.
- Assure the delivery of the highest service and product quality to customers and consumers.
- Continuous development of knowledge and skills of cold drink equipment personnel and service providers in regional locations.
- Responsible for the accreditation of qualified Third-Party Service Providers.
- Incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required.
- Ensure service calls are attended to within the required response time. Proper registry and records of a service call to be updated and always maintained.
- Implement draught beer training for key customers on a quarterly basis and follow up to ensure understanding and compliance.
Qualification and Experience:
- Current Driver’s License Preferable Class 6.
- Minimum of Grade 12 with Certified Apprenticeship and Trade Certification in Refrigeration.
- 3 years of experience.
- Sound Management and Commercial understanding.
- Computer Literate with MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
To apply please forward your application letter and CV with the title “Refrigeration Mechanic Lae” to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Screening applies to all received CVs.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday 17th June 2022.