We have an immediate requirement for a Sales Representative based in Kavieng, reporting to the Sales Manager Outstations.
The Sales Representative role is to establish business partnership and provide service to all consumers in Kavieng and increase in business growth.
Main duties include:
- Managing Distributor and customer expectation which will requires strong communication skills to handle conversations and addressing of issues to your Direct Manager.
- Actively support and participate in the development of field sales merchandising through formalized Initiatives and mentoring.
- Identify business opportunities and potential for Company products by implementing aggressive trade channels promotion plans and campaigns across assigned product range.
- Develop and implement sales budgets and monitor sales performance across all major accounts and categories and foster relationship with key accounts principals and key personnel.
- Evaluate and report all changes that affect the company’s operations such as trade and competitors’ activities to ensure that the company maintains awareness of the situation.
- Ensure that set volumes targets, by product types are sold within the prescribed time limits and contribute to total area achievement.
Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum Grade 12 education, with 2-3 years of experience in the sales operation environment.
- Computer literate with MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational, written, and oral communication skills.
- Sound inventory skills are required to assist in the management of credit.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Result oriented, show initiative, and can maintain a sense of urgency.
- Current 3 -6 Driver’s License & Police Clearance.
- We encourage vaccinated candidates to apply.
Apply online via South Pacific Brewery (theheinekencompany.com) or email your applications to email@example.com.
Thank you for applying only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. If you do not hear from us after 14 days, consider your application unsuccessful.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday 05th August 2022.