Main duties include:
- Actively support and participate in the development of field sales merchandising through formalized Initiatives and mentoring.
- Identify business opportunities and potential for Company products by implementing aggressive trade channels promotion plans and campaigns across the assigned product range.
- Ensure to increase sales volumes by making sure that the full range of Company products are available at all outlets.
- Identify product ranges and points of execution gaps across outlets and negotiate with business owners and or managers to achieve EOE and PICOS requirements.
- Develop and implement sales budgets and monitor sales performance across all major accounts and categories and foster relationships with key accounts principals and key personnel.
- Evaluate and report all changes that affect the company’s operations such as trade and competitors’ activities to ensure that the company maintains awareness of the situation.
- Ensure that set volumes targets, by product types are sold within the prescribed time limits and contribute to total area achievement.
- Ensure to reduce higher credit exposure from credit customers by following customer services procedures and maintaining the desired level.
- Actively ensure the account is fully stocked with all pack types and avoid any stock out and actively implement the FIFO concept.
- Actively conduct a monthly audit on RRP & RWP to avoid being overpriced to share product display by sales percentage.
- Ensure to maintain 90 % of brand presence in all outlets.
- To ensure all GDM’s are stocked up with all SPB products only.
- Ensure all information on CRCs is updated every month.
- Strive to exceed the empty bottle refund rate by working closer with outlets and bottle buyers.
- Conduct monthly reviews of all accounts.
Qualification and Experience:
- Current class 3/6 driver’s license – DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A CURRENT LICENCE.
- Tertiary qualification is well regarded, some experience in sales may be necessary.
- Strong communication & planning skills.
- Ability to adapt to change or challenge.
- Will possess and demonstrate the right attitude/traits and is willing to develop him/herself.
- Career-minded one who aspires to develop a career.
- Possess a strong work ethic.
- Current Police Clearance.
HOW TO APPLY
Click HERE to apply
Screening applies to all received CVs. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Monday 19th September 2022.