- Monitor sales performance across all outlets and categories and foster relationships with Business owners/management as well as key personnel to ensure sales volumes are maximized, and that SPB products are served according to company presentation and quality guidelines.
- Ensure all customers consistently carry the full SPB Portfolio of products. Identify product ranging and points of execution gaps across outlets and negotiate with business owners and or managers to achieve excellent outlet execution standards Ensure that SPB recommended retail pricing is compliant and in line with SPB indexed pricing guidelines.
- Ensure proper execution of customized promotions and local ground activities with post evaluation results. Ensure that NPD and NND company objectives are met.
- Actively ensure account is fully stocked with all relevant brand/pack types and manage the proper rotation of stock throughout warehouse and fridges using FIFO guidelines.
- Monitor freshness across outlets and ensure that preventative plans and measures are in place to avoid issues.
- Ensure that all sales reporting tasks are completed and submitted on time
- Manage all Trade Marketing POSM requirements for outlets in conjunction Marketing.
- Provide market intelligence on competitor activities and threats to trading and submit detailed reports and evidence through to management.
- Ensure the timely collection of payments from credit customers and take responsibility in proactively following up on accounts falling into arrears.
- Take responsibility for attending SPB supported functions and events where required to drive brand/product awareness.
- Must demonstrate a preventative and proactive behavior towards safety and ensure adherence to all safety policies and procedures.
- Drive & monitor sales performance across the territory, develop relationships with Business owners / management and key personnel to ensure sales volumes are maximized, and that SPB products are served according to company presentation and quality guidelines.
- Execute outlet specific customer volume driving activities where required to enhance trade standards, sales and customers relationships.
Ensure timely delivery of reports to respective stakeholders.
- Current class 3/6 driver’s license – DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A CURRENT LICENCE
- Experience in a Sales role and must have at least a Diploma or Degree in Business Administration or any related fields.
- Strong communications & planning skills.
- Ability to adapt to new challenges.
- Career Focused.
- Possess a strong work ethic.
- Current Police Clearance.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Screening applies to all received CVs and ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
VACANCY IS CLOSED.