We have an immediate requirement for a Stores Clerk to join our Logistics team in the logistics department in our Lae Brewery. The Stores Clerk will be reporting to our Production Stores Supervisor.
Main duties include:
- Carry out weekly empty bottle reconciliation and stock counts of fast-moving materials like cans and cartons on site.
- Raise Purchase Orders by initiating Shopping Carts
- Follow up on materials ordered by liaising with the Supply/Demand Planner
- Carry out detailed monthly stock take of a) Material
- Coordinate with transport agent cartage of materials from wharf to container storage yard or warehouse.
- Coordinate with transport agent cartage of materials from container storage yard or secondary warehouse to Brewery warehouse.
- Perform EQC checks in conjunction with QC technicians upon receipts of materials.
- Organize storage & issue of materials according to FIFO system with proper labeling detailing order number, date of receipt, and EQC check status. Receive goods into JDE -El system via GRN.
- Organize issue of materials to a user upon receipt of material request/issue voucher.
- Ensure the warehouse is in a clean and tidy state and properly organized (5S Standards)
- Keep proper records of batch/order numbers of materials issued to users as part of tracking & tracking policy.
- Daily entries of materials received via GRN.
- Perform daily entries of material Issues/Transfers into Base JDE.
- Assist in preparing weekly empty bottles reconciliation report.
- Assist in preparation of monthly materials stock sheet (materials variance report).
- To adhere strictly to labor rules and onsite safety regulations.
- Perform other duties as specified for Production Stores Supervisor in his/her absence.
Qualification and Experience:
- Certificate in Accounting and Basic Bookkeeping
- Past On Job Experience in similar roles Stores/Warehouse Management
- Knowledge of Assembly Line Production requirements (efficiency, productivity & quality)
- Management & Quality systems (TQM, GMP. HACCP, ISO)
- Computing skills (MS Word & Excel) and use of JOE or SAP
Apply online via https://careers.theheinekencompany.com/PapuaNewGuinea/job/Lae-Production-Stores-Clerk-411/826625501// or email your applications to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. If you do not hear from us after 14 days, consider your application unsuccessful.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday 22nd July 2022.